Our Travel Insurance with Endsleigh
For your safety and security, you must have insurance when travelling with us, whether it be your own school’s policy or the insurance we provide through Endsleigh. We highly recommend our insurance because it is tailored specifically for schools with specialist insurance policies for individual tour types.
If you’re unsure about any aspect of the cover provided, or you or any of your group member’s circumstances are such that you think the cover will not be valid, please contact us on 01935 816920 as soon as you become aware of this.
All insurance is a single trip policy valid only for your booking with Kipling Tours.
Visit the following links to review the policy documentation:
- Policy Wording
- Covid Enhancement
- Product Summary – Tours Costing Up To £1500
- Product Summary – Tours Costing Up To £3000
- Statement of Insurance – Tours Costing Up To £1500
- Statement of Insurance – Tours Costing Up To £3000
If your tour includes any sport or adventure activity, an additional endorsement certificate will be issued to identify this. Sports and activities are separated into two categories, identified on the endorsements. Please contact us if you need further guidance.
Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
It is a special feature of this policy that all pre-existing medical conditions for students under the age of 18 and travelling to Europe are covered as standard under the terms of the policy and there is no additional premium to pay nor declaration to be made.
Pre-existing medical conditions are not covered for the following participants or tour destinations:
- Any students who are aged 18 years or over on the day of departure,
- Any staff or adult tour members,
- Any tours to destinations outside of Europe, irrespective of whether participants are aged under or over 18 years
Please carefully read page 9 of the Policy Wording ‘Important Conditions Relating to Health’ for further details about pre-existing medical conditions.